This post is a simple tip on how to fix Khmer Unicode font display weirdly in Google Chrome for Facebook and various other sites. Below is how the weird font looks like.
So we’re going to fix it to display in proper Khmer unicode font like Khmer OS Battambang.
- Go to Chrome Setting
- Scroll down (or use “Search settings”) to look for Customized fonts.
- In Customize fonts, menu scroll to the bottom to look for Advanced font settings.
- If you haven’t had “Advanced font settings” chrome extension installed it will route you to add it to chrome.
- Now that “Advanced font settings” extension is added you should be able to see the advance font settings page as below:
- Simply configure the same as screenshot above. For font, you don’t have to necessarily pick Khmer OS Battambang, you can pick any Khmer unicode font.
- Then click Apply settings, then your font should change.
- However, no change is observed. Then go to setting again then Customize font.
Unders Standard font also select the Khmer unicode font that you want. Then it should reflect now.